The Mayku FormBox is a desktop vacuum former that brings your ideas to life. It works with any vacuum cleaner and a whole selection of different materials. Use it to make molds in minutes with no additional software or digital model manipulation needed. Seeing those big ideas come to life never seemed so simple.
The Mayku FormBox puts the power of making in your hands; enabling you to prototype at pace with high quality finish. Unlike traditional vacuum forming equipment, the FormBox gives advanced manufacturing technology in a space no larger than a laptop and is powered by any vacuum cleaner. The FormBox has an internal auto-vacuum systems, just plug your vacuum cleaner into the FormBox port and the suction will start as and when you need it.
Whether you’re crafting by hand or partnering with your 3D printer, the FormBox is your very own desktop production line.
Features and Benefits:
• Simple to use Vacuum Former designed for professional and hobbyist use
• Large 200x200mm forming area & 130mm draw depth
• Powerful 1000W ceramic heater for high performance and versatility
• Wide operating temperature range 160-340°C allows for working with a number of materials
• Material thickness 0.5mm-1.5mm
• Large external handles for safe and easy use
• Steel bearings for smooth operation
• Advanced manufacturing technology in a space no larger than a laptop
• Several material options to work with
• Ideal partner tool for your 3D Printer Applications
• Supplied with a IRE/UK plug
• Professionals – designers, architects and model-makers alike can prototype their designs quickly in their own work space
• Small Businesses – allows smaller companies to produce products at their own pace without the need for large order manufacturing from factories
• Hobbyists – create simple to complex designs at home
• Educators – children can learn in a fun and exciting way
How does it work?
Step 1: Make your design and place on the bed
Step 2: The FormBox moulds a 3D shape in seconds
Step 3: Take it out and make more in minutes or use it as a mould to cast hundreds of versions.