The MonkMakes Servo for micro:bit board provides a really easy way to attach up to three servomotors to a BBC micro:bit. The board requires a power supply or battery pack to provide 5 or 6V to the servomotors. It includes a voltage regulator that will supply 3V back to the micro:bit, so that you don’t have to power it separately.
- Header pins for three servo motors
- Up to 2A total can be supplied to the servo motors
- Regulated 3V output to power your micro:bit
- Polarity protection for the servomotors
- Electrolytic reservoir capacitor for the servomotors
- 1kΩ series resistors to the control signals to prevent accidental sort-circuits of the micro:bit’s output pins.
- Orange LED to indicate that the Servo for micro:bit board has power.