We have designed this mobile worktop/storage unit as part of our Makerspace Furniture system to meet the growing demands and requirements of teaching STEAM education. This modular system allows us to provide simple solutions in the form of stand alone units, or more comprehensive solutions in the form of modules that will combine to outfit a complete space.
The SG Makerspace will:
- Maximise the use of available space.
- Provide a safe, easy to manage ,shareable learning and making environment.
- Simplify tool and material storage as well as equipment placement.
- Allow for growth and development.
This mobile unit is ideal for equipment such as the Flux Laser Beambox Pro or the Cricut Maker 3.The full spec is as follows:
- 18m film faced plywood with 2 doors , rim locks and black D-handles.
- Pegboard Slot detail to back and 2 sides to receive hooks and shelves.( hooks and shelves available separately)
- 16mm Paltech recycled worktop (made in Ireland).With handles to asist moving the unit.
- 6 internal shelves on moveable steel pins.
- Black plastic cable outlets to the top to tidy cables inside to power supply (available separately)
- 150mm diameter rear cover plate can be removed to allow flexible extraction pipe to go through the unit into an extraction system.Shelves on left hand side can be removed to house extraction unit such as the Flux Beam Air .
- Industrial castors-the front two are lockable.