Heat Transfer Vinyl is vinyl that utilizes both heat and pressure to adhere to fabric or wood. It requires either a home iron, heat press, or easy press to attach the vinyl. Heat Transfer Vinyl is also known as iron-on vinyl.
HOW TO CUSTOMISE YOUR PIECES USING HTV:
1. This vinyl is compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
2. Mirror/Reverse your image design.
3. Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
4. Adjust blade speed and cutting pressure as required.
5. Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
6. Make sure the finished product is facing the correct way once ironed onto your fabric.
7. Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat, clean, dry surface.
8. Place cardboard onto both sides of the t-shirt/ item to protect transferred image.
9. Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
10. Press it for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
11. Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
12. Ensure even dispersal of heat from the iron for best results. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and to prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
13. Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off the backing after few minutes.