A standard delivery charge of €5.95 will be applied to the majority of orders under €150. We usually don't charge delivery for orders over €150. Other charges may apply if heavier products (clay, plaster, reams of paper etc) or large equipment (desks, cabinets etc) are ordered, but we will notify you before the invoice is issued and goods are dispatched.
All items are subject to availability. We might contact you in relation to:
- any items currently out of stock with an option of a substitute product, dispatch order without that item or hold the order until the item arrives in stock.
- delivery date & time that suits you. Please note that all deliveries are by courier and for delivery confirmation usually a signature is required. All house addresses will need an email address and mobile number included and ideally a special instruction, such as leave at back door if not home etc.
If however, it is necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within fourteen days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying receipt and note of the reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlighted to us within 3 days.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted to us within 3 days.
- Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product(s) were damaged or malfunctioning.