Orders & Payments
Invoice/Quote check out:
These two options are set up for schools or companies that hold an account with us. Please contact us if you wish to set up an account with us. Your quote will be processed and invoice sent once the order is dispatched.
Credit Card/Paypal & Cheque/Postal order:
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal can be used for payments on our website.
Cheques or postal orders have to be made payable to SG Education and posted to Unit 8a, Old Dublin Road Business Park, Carraroe, Co. Sligo. Once received we will notify you by email.
A standard delivery charge of €5.95 will be applied to the majority of orders over €150. We usually don't charge delivery for orders over €150. Other charges may apply if heavier products (clay, plaster, reams of paper etc) or large equipment (desks, cabinets etc) are ordered, but we will notify you before the invoice is issued and goods are dispatched.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
All prices on this site include VAT @23% (except for books which are vat exempt)
The prices quoted are those valid at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alteration to the rate of value-added tax.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as we receive your order. Please ensure that you enter your e-mail address on the order form. If we have any queries regarding your order we will contact you via e-mail or phone.
All items are subject to availability. We might contact you in relation to:
- any items currently out of stock with an option of a substitute product, dispatch order without that item or hold the order until the item arrives in stock.
- Delivery date & time that suits you. Please note that all deliveries are by courier and for delivery confirmation usually a signature is required. All house addresses will need an email address and mobile number included and ideally a special instruction, such as leave at back door if not home etc.
For U.K. customers shipping price is €15.00 and for Mainland Europe customers delivery price is €18.45. Other charges may apply if heavier products or large equipment are ordered, but we will notify you before invoice is issued and goods are dispatched.
If you find a product unsuitable please contact SG Education as problems can often be resolved without incurring unnecessary postal charges.
If however, it is necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within fourteen days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying receipt and note of the reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlighted to us within 3 days.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted to us within 3 days.
- Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product(s) were damaged or malfunctioning.
SG Education reserves the right to alter without prior notice any content found within this website. SG Education and any other party involved in making this site available to you are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of its being accessed or used. SG Education assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in any way, shape or form as a direct result of accessing this website.