Orders & Payments
This option is set up for schools or companies that hold an account with us. Please contact us if you wish to set up an account with us. Your Invoice will be processed once order is dispatched.
Credit Card - Cheque- Postal Order:
Debit/Credit cards and Paypal can be used for payments on our website.
Cheques or postal orders have to be made payable to SG Education and posted to Unit 8a, Old Dublin Road Business Park, Carraroe, Co. Sligo.
A standard delivery charge of €5.95 will be applied on the majority of orders over €150. We usually don't charge delivery for orders over €150. Other charges may apply if heavier products (clay, plaster, reams of paper etc) or large equipment (desks, cabinets etc) are ordered, but we will notify you before invoice is issued and goods are dispatched.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
All prices on this site include VAT @23% (except for books which are vat exempt)
The prices quoted are those valid at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alteration to the rate of value added tax.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as we receive your order. Please ensure that you enter your e-mail address on the order form. If we have any queries regarding your order we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
All items are subject to availability. Before goods are dispatched, we will contact you in relation to
- any items currently out of stock with an option of a substitute product, dispatch order without that item, or hold order until item arrives in stock.
- Delivery date & time that suits you. Please note as all deliveries are by courier a signature is required. Therefore it is preference to use a school/ commerical address for delivery. All house addresses will need a mobile number included, and ideally a special instruction, such as leave at back door etc.
For U.K. customers, shipping is a flat rate of €15.00 (provided it weighs under 30kg).
If you find a product unsuitable please contact SG Education as problems can often be resolved without incurring unnecessary postal charges.
If however, it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:-
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within fourteen days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying receipt and note of reason for return.
- Any damaged or mal-functioning items must be highlighted to us within 7 days.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted to us within 7 days.
- Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product(s) were damaged or mal-functioning.
Sligo Graph Drawing Aids Ltd(trading as SG Education) reserves the right to alter without prior notice any content found within this Web site. SG Education and any other party involved in making this site available to you are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of its being accessed or used. SG Education assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in any way, shape or form as a direct result of accessing this Web site.
This small sum lets us know that you are genuinely enquiring and not a computer trying to send excess amounts of spam to our email account.