The Polaroid PlaySmart is an affordable, lightweight desktop 3D printer
This user-friendly desktop 3D printer was presented at CES 2019 and is designed for beginners and hobbyists.
Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer main features
- Onboard Wi-Fi camera: the PlaySmart enables users to monitor their 3D prints remotely thanks to its onboard camera.
- Multi-color 3D printing: thanks to Polaroid’s proprietary SmartPrep slicing software, it’s possible for users to program colour changes.
- Easily transportable: weighing in at 5 kg, the PlaySmart 3D printer by Polaroid is compact and easy to transport.
- Filament sensor: detects and warns users when the filament is about to run out.
- Mobile app: users have the possibility to control their 3D printer via smartphone or tablet.
- Max Build Size : 120 × 120 × 120 mm
- Material : PLA, Other plastics, ABS
For more information check out http://www.polaroid3d.com/en/playsmart3dprinter/